FCB Hamburg Shows How #Humanity Suits You Best
The campaign features out of home posters and digital ads with models wearing clothes that are worn-out and dirty. But the clothes were never meant to be this campaign’s focus; the focus was the models. The models, all Syrian refugees, each have an incredible and moving escape story and the campaign gives them a voice to share those inspiring stories with the public.
The posters all feature the statement, #MenschlichkeitStehtDirAmBesten (#Humanitysuitsyoubest), encouraging everyone to have more compassion. The campaign includes a website, www.menschlichkeit.de, that tells the models’ stories in a documentary style and accepts donations for refugee projects.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018