IPG Joins Unprecedented Commitment to Advance Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Michael Roth and IPG have signed onto the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This commitment is driven by a realization that addressing diversity and inclusion is not a competitive issue, but a societal issue that CEOs can play a critical role in addressing.
This collaborative group of nearly 175 CEOs of the world’s leading companies has agreed to take action to cultivate a workplace at IPG where different points of view are welcomed and employees feel encouraged to discuss difficult issues at work.
“We are proud to be a part of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion,” said Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “The sheer power of so many influential business leaders coming together to reaffirm and step up their commitments to inclusion at this pivotal time is monumental. The potential for progress as we move forward in unity is compelling and can lead to transformational change.”
This initial commitment is the first step toward encouraging further conversation and action around diversity and inclusion within the workplace. All signatories have also committed to:
- Continue to cultivate workplaces that support open dialogue on complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations about diversity and inclusion
- Implement and expand unconscious bias education
- Share best — as well as unsuccessful—practices
To read more about the pledge, visit the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ website, CEOAction.com.
- IPG Hosts Global Women of Color Summit at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/20/2017
- Cadreon and MAGNA Launch Women’s Impact Group - Published on 06/15/2017
- IPG Works to Mobilize Gen Z Around UN Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 06/13/2017
- Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag - Published on 06/12/2017
- IPG Joins Unprecedented Commitment to Advance Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace - Published on 06/07/2017
- FCB Inferno Encourages Girls to Play Strong - Published on 06/06/2017
- Weber Shandwick and FEVE Give Glass a Voice - Published on 06/06/2017
- FCB and NIVEA Support Local Soccer Teams - Published on 06/01/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Hosts Pride Event - Published on 06/01/2017
- FCB Lisbon Fights Texting While Driving - Published on 05/25/2017