IPG Joins Unprecedented Commitment to Advance Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Michael Roth and IPG have signed onto the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This commitment is driven by a realization that addressing diversity and inclusion is not a competitive issue, but a societal issue that CEOs can play a critical role in addressing.
This collaborative group of nearly 175 CEOs of the world’s leading companies has agreed to take action to cultivate a workplace at IPG where different points of view are welcomed and employees feel encouraged to discuss difficult issues at work.
“We are proud to be a part of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion,” said Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “The sheer power of so many influential business leaders coming together to reaffirm and step up their commitments to inclusion at this pivotal time is monumental. The potential for progress as we move forward in unity is compelling and can lead to transformational change.”
This initial commitment is the first step toward encouraging further conversation and action around diversity and inclusion within the workplace. All signatories have also committed to:
- Continue to cultivate workplaces that support open dialogue on complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations about diversity and inclusion
- Implement and expand unconscious bias education
- Share best — as well as unsuccessful—practices
To read more about the pledge, visit the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ website, CEOAction.com.
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report - Published on 10/05/2017
- Hill Holliday Partners with Planet Fitness and Boy & Girls Clubs to Prevent Bullying - Published on 10/04/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- IPG Employees Volunteer at Food Bank for New York City - Published on 09/20/2017
- IPG Volunteers Host Summer Fair at Ronald McDonald House - Published on 09/20/2017