IPG Joins Unprecedented Commitment to Advance Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Michael Roth and IPG have signed onto the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This commitment is driven by a realization that addressing diversity and inclusion is not a competitive issue, but a societal issue that CEOs can play a critical role in addressing.
This collaborative group of nearly 175 CEOs of the world’s leading companies has agreed to take action to cultivate a workplace at IPG where different points of view are welcomed and employees feel encouraged to discuss difficult issues at work.
“We are proud to be a part of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion,” said Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “The sheer power of so many influential business leaders coming together to reaffirm and step up their commitments to inclusion at this pivotal time is monumental. The potential for progress as we move forward in unity is compelling and can lead to transformational change.”
This initial commitment is the first step toward encouraging further conversation and action around diversity and inclusion within the workplace. All signatories have also committed to:
- Continue to cultivate workplaces that support open dialogue on complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations about diversity and inclusion
- Implement and expand unconscious bias education
- Share best — as well as unsuccessful—practices
To read more about the pledge, visit the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ website, CEOAction.com.
- AHG Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- FCB Launches New Ad Council Campaign on Smokey Bear’s Birthday - Published on 08/10/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017
- Hill Holliday Launches Ad Council Campaign About New Lung Cancer Screening - Published on 08/01/2017
- IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event - Published on 08/01/2017
- FCB and Amarula Create Campaign to Protect Elephants in Cape Town - Published on 07/26/2017
- IPG to Host Green Day - Published on 07/26/2017
- WLN NY Hosts Young Women’s Tech Explorers - Published on 07/21/2017
- Brooklyn Brothers And Ian McKellen Partner on LGBT Work - Published on 07/20/2017