IPG to Host Green Day
As part of its commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, IPG is hosting a “Green Day” for its employees. The event will begin with education about CMG’s Green Roof on the fifth floor of the company’s headquarters at 909 Third Avenue. Employees will also engage in hands-on planting to supplement the green roof with native species to augment the roof’s environmental benefits.
In addition to improving water quality in the city, green roofs also provide a habitat for birds, butterflies and other pollinators. Additionally, green roofs help prolong the life of a roof and help reduce temperatures and air conditioning use, and insulate heat in the winter. Weber Shandwick client Stella Artois is sponsoring Green Day; Stella has committed to working to end the global water crisis and has supported water-related initiatives including Buy A Lady a Drink.
For more information about IPG’s water and sanitation initiatives, watch IPG’s water video.
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018
- Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause - Published on 12/20/2017
- McCann Johannesburg and Johnnie Walker Stride for Good - Published on 12/19/2017