IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race
IPG’s Asian Heritage Group, participated in the 27th Annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival this month and placed third in the Festival’s Heritage Red Mix races.
This was the fourth year that IPG’s team, the IPG Dragons, participated in the Festival which draws hundreds of competitors from companies including Con Edison, Bank of America, JPG Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Macy’s. IPG’s team members came from the following agencies including Area23, Cadreon, Craft Worldwide, FCB, IPG Corporate, Mosaic, MullenLowe Profero, Orion and Reprise. Not only did the team have an impressive performance, many team members started out as strangers and finished as friends. Congratulations, IPG Dragons!
- IPG Employees Volunteer at Food Bank for New York City - Published on 09/20/2017
- IPG Volunteers Host Summer Fair at Ronald McDonald House - Published on 09/20/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Coffee that Makes a Change, with Help from FCB Inferno, Now Available in Stores - Published on 09/19/2017
- IPG Agencies and Julius Meinl Prove the Power of Poetry - Published on 09/15/2017
- Genuine and Welch’s Focus on Brand’s Farmer Co-op Model - Published on 09/14/2017
- IPG Agencies Mark Literacy Day with the Re-Writing of a Classic - Published on 09/14/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017
- McCANN HEALTH SINGAPORE RELEASES NEW CAMPAIGN TO FIGHT CHILDHOOD OBESITY - Published on 08/29/2017