Campbell Ewald and Ad Council Launch “Dad Jokes”
In honor of Tell A Joke Day, Campbell Ewald teamed up with the Ad Council and National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse to launch TV, radio, OOH, online and print PSAs that recognize the critical role fathers play in the lives of their children.
According to The Ad Council, nearly 24 million children in the U.S. don’t live with their biological fathers. In a recent study on Fatherhood Involvement, most fathers said that the issue of “father involvement” was important to them personally and most have sought information about how to spend more quality time with their children.
With that in mind, the pro bono work strives to encourage dads to play an active role in their kids’ lives and emphasizes that making a moment can be as simple as telling a joke. The PSAs showcase kids reciting some of their favorite jokes shared by their dads, illustrating just how impactful even the smallest moments spent together can be on a child’s life. #DadJokesRule
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Hill Holliday and Novartis Collaborate with Cyndi Lauper for World Psoriasis Day - Published on 11/07/2017
- The Martin Agency and Purina Raise Money for Rescue Horses - Published on 11/03/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017