Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer
Area 23, an FCB Health Company, partnered with DKMS, an organization that works to save lives from blood cancer, to hold a “casting call for heroes” during New York’s Comic Con. “Casting for a Hero” captures the excitement of the movies and superheroes as they collide at Comic Con, by offering fans a chance to audition for the role of a lifetime: to save someone’s life who is suffering from blood cancer. Through an immersive booth experience, fans learn about and register for the DKMS bone marrow database.
“We’re excited to be once again raising awareness and registering bone marrow donors at New York Comic Con,” said Abby Stellpflug, VP Associate Creative Director at Area 23. “These fans have such a passion to help others, and are eager for a chance to emulate their heroes. It’s amazing to be able to show the world what being a true hero really means,” she continued.
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017