IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water
To support its commitment to SDG#6, IPG has partnered with charity: water, a nonprofit organization working to end the water crisis in our lifetime. On Giving Tuesday, the unofficial beginning of the holiday season, IPG announced a donation to charity: water that will fully fund a drilled well for an entire community in Tigray, Ethiopia, a place where about 70% of the population currently lacks access to clean water. The community is heavily involved in the construction process, which instills a strong sense of ownership over these projects.
IPG has also begun a campaign for its employees to donate to charity: water. Employees will receive regular updates on their contributions – just $30 can bring clean water to one person, and 100% of donations fund clean water projects.
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018
- Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause - Published on 12/20/2017
- McCann Johannesburg and Johnnie Walker Stride for Good - Published on 12/19/2017