Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause
Lyft, the fastest growing rideshare company in the US, partnered with creative agency Huge to create Lyft’s newest themed ride mode exclusively in Washington, DC: Merry Mode from December 14-17.
To showcase Lyft’s joyful personality this holiday season, Huge and Lyft DC enlisted the help of pre-eminent yarn bomber, Jessie Hemmons, who, along with her team, hand-knitted giant ugly holiday sweaters on three cars.
Adding to the holiday cheer, Lyft and Huge also installed karaoke machines in the vehicles, giving passengers the opportunity to sing their favorite holiday carols on the way to their destination. Lyft also donated its portion of all Merry Mode ride fares to Martha’s Table, a local DC charity that helps bring healthy food, affordable clothing, and quality education to those in need.
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018
- Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause - Published on 12/20/2017
- McCann Johannesburg and Johnnie Walker Stride for Good - Published on 12/19/2017