Social Responsibility is a Core Value at McCann Tel Aviv
Social responsibility takes many shapes at McCann TEL AVIV. From fostering employment opportunities to working with artists and small businesses, the agency has shared with STRONGER a sampling of their community activities. Read more below and for further information, please contact Julia Yablonsky.
The agency created the media agency, McCann Valley, to bring employment opportunities to Mitzpe Ramon, a small, isolated town in the Israeli desert, known for high levels of unemployment and low wages. Currently, McCann Valley employs 35 individuals with a goal of reaching 120 by 2017. McCann TEL AVIV won a golden Effie for this initiative.
In another community-driven effort, focused on helping small home businesses in Israel, McCann TEL AVIV opened an on-line store, Shopicka, for designers and artists to sell their products. With the help of McCann TEL AVIV, Shopicka eliminates the complicated management system of an online store (such as shipping, marketing, payments and inventory), allowing businesses to focus on creating their products.
McCann TEL AVIV has also partnered with institutions of higher learning to create McCann Campus—an advertising and new media school. The targeted demographic is young college graduates from the periphery of Israel who have less access to professional resources in the marketing and advertising space. McCann’s goal is to provide these students with an equal opportunity to enter and succeed in the advertising profession.
We R Darom is a joint initiative between McCann TEL AVIV and a major Israeli bank. To help small businesses, McCann TEL AVIV created an online platform to promote these businesses, and a TV campaign to bring traffic to the website.
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018
- Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause - Published on 12/20/2017
- McCann Johannesburg and Johnnie Walker Stride for Good - Published on 12/19/2017