FCB Ulka Helps Educate Girls in India
In most parts of India, the birth of a girl is considered a curse. Not surprisingly, for underprivileged girls, education and a chance at a meaningful career is not in the cards. But, NGO Salaam Bombay is fighting to change that.
To help Salaam Bombay garner corporate support for education programs for girls, FCB Ulka, created “Project Resume,” a heart-warming campaign that illustrates the hopes and dreams of Indian girls. In the campaign, as quick-cut images of poor girls are shown peddling wares on dirty streets, three of Salaam Bombay’s best-and-brightest prospects are shown working with a recruitment firm on their resumes—resumes crafted from their dreams and ambitions. Their credentials land them job interviews, and to the surprise of HR professionals and company leaders, it is young girls they find before them in the interview, not the seasoned professionals they expected to see. It is these corporate leaders who soon realize that they can play a critical role in making these dreams a reality.
In the first month following this campaign, enough money was raised by corporate donations to educate more than 200 girls.
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018
- Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause - Published on 12/20/2017
- McCann Johannesburg and Johnnie Walker Stride for Good - Published on 12/19/2017