FCB and the Red Cross Use Children’s Drawings to Raise Funds for Syrian Refugees
As the Syrian refugee crisis continues to escalate in Europe and across the world, FCB Fältman & Malmén in Stockholm, Sweden, sought a way to help. They approached Bukowskis, the largest auction house in Scandinavia, with an idea to make a difference.
For three weeks in October, drawings by Syrian children depicting the tragic situation in Syria, were adorned in gold frames and placed next to fine art paintings and statuettes in the Bukowskis collections. Customers were given the opportunity to donate to the Red Cross to give assistance to Syrian refugees by a simple swipe of their phone.
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Hill Holliday and Novartis Collaborate with Cyndi Lauper for World Psoriasis Day - Published on 11/07/2017
- The Martin Agency and Purina Raise Money for Rescue Horses - Published on 11/03/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017