FCB and the Red Cross Use Children’s Drawings to Raise Funds for Syrian Refugees
As the Syrian refugee crisis continues to escalate in Europe and across the world, FCB Fältman & Malmén in Stockholm, Sweden, sought a way to help. They approached Bukowskis, the largest auction house in Scandinavia, with an idea to make a difference.
For three weeks in October, drawings by Syrian children depicting the tragic situation in Syria, were adorned in gold frames and placed next to fine art paintings and statuettes in the Bukowskis collections. Customers were given the opportunity to donate to the Red Cross to give assistance to Syrian refugees by a simple swipe of their phone.
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018
- Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause - Published on 12/20/2017
- McCann Johannesburg and Johnnie Walker Stride for Good - Published on 12/19/2017