McCann Sydney Works to Help End World Hunger
“A Table to End Hunger,” created by McCann Sydney, invites Australians to bid on table reservations at heavily booked restaurants normally associated with long lead reservation times. The bidding process allows Australians to grab a table at some of Sydney’s most exclusive restaurants on short notice, while also raising money to help end world hunger. All proceeds earned will be donated to The Hunger Project Australia, an organization that is working to break the cycle of poverty by 2030.
Funds raised will enable The Hunger Project to empower women and men living in rural India, Bangladesh and Africa to end their own hunger by providing training to develop their skills, knowledge and resources.
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017