FCB Health Raises Awareness Around TB
In conjunction with World Tuberculosis Day, FCB Health launched “Louder Than TB,” to raise awareness of tuberculosis (TB), which tops HIV as the leading cause of infectious disease deaths worldwide. Each year, nearly 10 million people develop TB, at least one million of whom are children. TB’s most heartbreaking targets are young children. Last year, one million children under the age of 14 fell ill with TB – 140,000 of them died.
The video is purposely silent toward the beginning to highlight the deafening silence surrounding this disease. The world, in fact, hasn’t been hearing that this is a crisis. And so, FCB Health created this new campaign for the TB Alliance to help turn up the volume during World Tuberculosis Day.
More than 30 partners including UNICEF, UNITAID, the World Health Organization and ONE have joined the cause to help raise a united voice to be louder than TB. Watch the campaign and find out more at http://louderthantb.org, a website for the cause also created by FCB Health.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018