MullenLowe Singapore Celebrates the Diversity of Youth Soccer with “Ball for All”
The JSSL-7’s is Asia’s biggest youth soccer tournament and brings together children from 13 different nations. The founder, Harvey Davis, partnered with Breeze laundry detergent and MullenLowe Singapore to create a soccer ball that celebrates the diversity of youth soccer.
Each segment of the “Ball for All” is based on the skin color of a young soccer player from a different ethnic background. Their skin was scanned by a digital artist who paired it with matching pantone colors. Each color was then replicated on a different part of the ball.
“Ball for All” is now the official tournament ball of the JSSL-7’s and will be used by their 160 youth teams comprising over 2,000 young players.
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- IPG Partners with charity: water to Provide Clean Water Around the World - Published on 01/03/2018
- IPG Supports Military Families for the Holidays - Published on 01/02/2018
- Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause - Published on 12/20/2017
- McCann Johannesburg and Johnnie Walker Stride for Good - Published on 12/19/2017