IPG Continues Support of SDG #6 – Look for Stories on STRONGER
IPG has committed to supporting UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, access to water and sanitation. This past summer, we signed on to the Common Ground Initiative which brings together the big six advertising marketing holding companies together in support of the SDGs.
IPG and its agencies are doing work around the world that supports the goals of SDG #6, bringing water and sanitation to all. And now, you can easily sort these on the STRONGER website using the SDG #6 icon in our sorting tool.
If you have stories to share that relate to SDG#6, please email Jemma Gould.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017