MullenLowe Singapore Creates New Campaign to Raise Awareness of Singapore Red Cross
The Singapore Red Cross (SRC) has been in existence for close to 70 years, and has built a brand synonymous with disaster management, blood donor recruitment and first aid. However, SRC’s local community services receive far less attention, and fundraising has been challenging as a result.
SRC’s suite of local community services include Transport Aid – providing the elderly or disabled with transport for critical needs and travel to medical appointments and treatments; Food Aid – providing nutritious food for needy families; Red Cross Home for the Disabled – providing residential service and a day activity centre for the disabled; and Community-Led Action for REsilience(C.L.A.R.E) – a program that trains and mobilises volunteers to be citizen first responders to provide first aid, eldercare and befriending in their neighbourhood.
In order to increase the much needed support for these local community services, MullenLowe Singapore worked with SRC to develop a marketing campaign for these services to be better known. The campaign by MullenLowe Singapore aims to engage people in the stories of some of the beneficiaries and works toward addressing the incorrect assumption that Singaporeans don’t need humanitarian help.
Commenting on the partnership with MullenLowe Singapore, Benjamin William, Secretary General/CEO of the Singapore Red Cross said, “MullenLowe Singapore understood the intent of the campaign very well, and adopted an empathic and collaborative approach when producing the campaign. It was a complex project and the team was gracious and generous with their support. They really put their heart into this project, and this is evident in the moving storylines and visuals.”
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report - Published on 10/05/2017
- Hill Holliday Partners with Planet Fitness and Boy & Girls Clubs to Prevent Bullying - Published on 10/04/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017