Escape the Stall Campaign
FCB Health partnered with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) to develop a campaign that would generate awareness of a difficult subject: Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis also known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
To raise awareness for CCFA and its commitment to people with IBD; inspire engagement with CCFA.
We focused the campaign around a simple and relatable premise: someone you know — a colleague, your neighbor, or a friend — is suffering from the emotional and physical disruption of IBD. And they are suffering in silence, often behind closed doors. To help get the message out, actress and philanthropist Amy Brenneman stepped forward to support the campaign and share her personal struggle with IBD.
The campaign, which features the feet of different people, spans all media. It includes a website, a :30 broadcast PSA which was distributed nationally and has already hit theater screens in New York City, print ads, outdoor, airport dioramas, online banner ads, and in-bathroom opportunistic media.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017