McCann and State Street Introduce Fearless Girl
In honor of International Women’s Day, and in partnership with client, State Street Global Advisors, McCann NY is proud to introduce “The Fearless Girl”– a statue of a daring young girl, standing strong in front of the bull on Wall Street. Why? Because companies with women in leadership perform better than those without.
The Fearless Girl was dropped on Wall Street in the middle of the night and was made by a woman artist. Her hero photograph was shot by a woman, too.The Fearless Girl is a symbol of the power of female leadership--both today and tomorrow. Read more.
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017
- WLN Chair Writes on Her Experience at ColorComm - Published on 08/25/2017
- IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017