Momentum and Reyka Vodka Celebrate Pride
Momentum worked with Reyka Vodka, the official vodka of New York Pride, to celebrate all June long with events benefiting Heritage of Pride and the LGBTQ community. The festivities ended at Pier 26 for the three-day Pride Island events which featured performances by Deborah Cox, Patti Labelle, Tegan and Sara, Years & Years and Grammy-Award winning singer and songwriter, Nelly Furtado.
On Sunday, champion skier, Gus Kenworthy, joined the celebration and toasted with Reyka Vodka. The Reyka Vodka Haus was a popular lounge destination for VIP attendees and Reyka Vodka and Iceland Naturally partnered to give attendees the chance to win a trip to Iceland by snapping a photo on the Reyka Swingset and tagging Reyka Vodka.
Supporting the LGBTQ community has always been important to Reyka Vodka. Being made in Iceland, Reyka Vodka proudly embodies the provenance and the people of its native country and Iceland has long been a leader in the LGBTQ movement. Iceland was the first country to have an openly gay head of government, former Prime Minister, Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir.
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017
- WLN Chair Writes on Her Experience at ColorComm - Published on 08/25/2017
- IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017