IPG Participates in Disrupting Bias Panel
Philippe Krakowsky, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Talent Officer at Interpublic Group, participated in a panel this week titled “Disrupt Bias, Drive Value,” hosted by the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI). The event featured a presentation of Easing Racial Tensions, new research sponsored by IPG and conducted by CTI that applies a new lens to the issue of bias in hiring and promotional decisions. Rather than focusing on those who may harbor bias, Easing Racial Tensions examines the impact of those who perceive bias in assessments of their potential and the resulting cost to organizations.
The discussion drew on experiences from the panelists, focusing on what works well when it comes to disrupting bias in the corporate environment and how we can create a more inclusive workplace. The panel also included representatives from CTI as well as Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young and Freddie Mac.
For more information, view the event summary here.
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017
- WLN Chair Writes on Her Experience at ColorComm - Published on 08/25/2017
- IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017