IPG Participates in Disrupting Bias Panel
Philippe Krakowsky, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Talent Officer at Interpublic Group, participated in a panel this week titled “Disrupt Bias, Drive Value,” hosted by the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI). The event featured a presentation of Easing Racial Tensions, new research sponsored by IPG and conducted by CTI that applies a new lens to the issue of bias in hiring and promotional decisions. Rather than focusing on those who may harbor bias, Easing Racial Tensions examines the impact of those who perceive bias in assessments of their potential and the resulting cost to organizations.
The discussion drew on experiences from the panelists, focusing on what works well when it comes to disrupting bias in the corporate environment and how we can create a more inclusive workplace. The panel also included representatives from CTI as well as Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young and Freddie Mac.
For more information, view the event summary here.
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017