IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy
IPG Mediabrands Diversity & Inclusion has entered into a partnership with Futures & Options to create the “Future Academy” powered by IPG Mediabrands. Our “futurists” will participate in an immersive, three-week experience for 20 high school students in the metropolitan New York area. Ninety-five percent of the students are from a diverse background. They will rotate through four agencies (UM, Initiative, Reprise and Orion) to learn about the industry.
Since 1995, Futures and Options has empowered New York City's under-served youth to explore careers through career development and paid, mentored internships. Their program enables New York's under-served youth to gain much-needed access to the economic mainstream, work-readiness training and support from caring adults.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017