IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy
IPG Mediabrands Diversity & Inclusion has entered into a partnership with Futures & Options to create the “Future Academy” powered by IPG Mediabrands. Our “futurists” will participate in an immersive, three-week experience for 20 high school students in the metropolitan New York area. Ninety-five percent of the students are from a diverse background. They will rotate through four agencies (UM, Initiative, Reprise and Orion) to learn about the industry.
Since 1995, Futures and Options has empowered New York City's under-served youth to explore careers through career development and paid, mentored internships. Their program enables New York's under-served youth to gain much-needed access to the economic mainstream, work-readiness training and support from caring adults.
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017
- WLN Chair Writes on Her Experience at ColorComm - Published on 08/25/2017
- IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017