Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion
Michael Roth, IPG Chairman and CEO, participated in the “CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion” panel as a part of Advertising Week New York. Roth, as well as other signatories of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge, discussed creating an inclusive workplace. The panel was moderated by Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor at Fortune and also included Heather Brunner from WP Engine, Clifford Hudson from Sonic Corp, Scott Kauffman from MDC Partners and John Rogers from the Ariel Fund.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion began as an idea to change the way leaders addressed race and has quickly grown into the largest business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. IPG was among the initial group of signatories.
Roth and the other panelists discussed strategies for advancing diversity in the workplace, as well as challenges in the workplace and current political environment. Read more.
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017
- WLN Chair Writes on Her Experience at ColorComm - Published on 08/25/2017
- IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017