Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion
Microsoft’s new spot, 3D Holiday, is an animated story about the power of creativity, kindness and inclusion. The spot tells the story of a young girl who goes on an imaginary 3D adventure through space where she and “Gabe the Yeti” encounter various characters who need a little love and support—which they and their friends readily provide—culminating in a holiday celebration for all. A magical transition then takes us from the stars to a live action scene where we see the hero of our story, Sasha, on her Surface Book imagining the whole story.
The spot encourages everyone to use their creativity to create a better, more inclusive world and gives a nod to the holiday season as a time for compassion and coming together. The majority of the characters in the ad were inspired by those available on Remix 3D, a Microsoft library and community site for sharing and evolving creations made with Paint 3D or other 3D programs.
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017