Transgender Teen is New Face of Clean & Clear Campaign from J3
Jazz Jennings is a 14-year-old transgender teen, and the new face of Johnson & Johnson’s Clean & Clear #SeeTheRealMe campaign. The campaign provides a social media platform for personal coming of age stories.
Jazz recently told POPSUGAR, “the 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
J3/UM Studios created the online content campaign that has generated a ton of positive coverage since its debut, positioning Clean & Clear as a progressive brand making significant strides in promoting acceptance while raising cultural awareness of the transgender community.
In 2014, Jazz was added to Time's 2014 Most Influential Teens List, and TLC has recently announced that it has ordered an 11-episode reality series about her life, with the working title of All That Jazz, according to US Magazine.
Within 4 days of the campaign‘s launch, more than 90 stories ran across both digital and broadcast media with a total reach of nearly 600 million. Coverage includes USA Today, The Huffington Post, Miami Herald, TIME and People. The campaign has also garnered attention from several high-reaching teen outlets including MTV.com, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Twist Magazine — many of which include Jazz's full #SeeTheRealMe episode.
"The 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017