The Martin Agency Saves the Date for Marriage Equality
Later this year, the U.S. Supreme Court is set to make a decision on marriage equality. In anticipation of this decision, Tie The Knot and The Martin Agency have created “Supreme Save the Date,” a campaign that gives same-sex couples the opportunity to customize and send a save the date card to a Supreme Court Justice of their choice, before the same-sex marriage decision.
“Supreme Save the Date” will create awareness for marriage equality, targeting the 14 states that still do not have it. At the same time, the campaign will fill the mailboxes of Supreme Court justices with “Save the Dates” from couples whose wedding plans depend upon a marriage equality decision in order to move forward.
Tie the Knot supports marriage equality through the sale of bow ties and was founded by Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband Justin Mikita.
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017
- WLN Chair Writes on Her Experience at ColorComm - Published on 08/25/2017