Carmichael Lynch Honored With Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Carmichael Lynch was awarded the “Agency Champion of Inclusion” award and Stacy Janicki, Director Account Management, Senior Partner, was named Individual Champion of Inclusion. Diversity and inclusion continues to be a top priority for Carmichael Lynch, and has become a holistic part of their culture.
Carmichael Lynch shares and celebrates inclusion in all its forms, and management continues to be a strong, key force behind these efforts. This is evident in the impact Stacy Janicki has had on the organization. Not only has she positively impacted new business but the number of applications per open position in her department has grown tremendously and the diversity of the candidates has increased as well.
Stacy is an avid proponent of fostering young talent. She started the internship program at Carmichael Lynch, serves as the co-chair of the Twin Cities 4A’s board, and heads up the Twin Cities Institute for Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS). She is also a sponsor and mentor to many women in the industry.
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017
- Campbell Ewald Empowers a Culture of Deliberate Diversity - Published on 09/29/2017
- Deutsch is Part of Program to Employ People with Intellectual Disabilities - Published on 09/28/2017
- Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion - Published on 09/27/2017
- McCann Lima Recognized for Promoting Non-Sexist Advertising - Published on 09/20/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017
- Kasha Cacy Joins Fortune Mentoring Program - Published on 08/29/2017