- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Nov 14, 2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index Nov 09, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Wells Fargo 2017 Media & Telecom Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2017 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Patrick Q. Moore Joins Interpublic Board of Directors Oct 27, 2017
- Interpublic Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2017 Results Oct 24, 2017
- Interpublic Schedules Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Oct 05, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Goldman Sachs 26th Annual Communacopia Conference Sep 07, 2017
Interpublic to be Honored at American Advertising Federation's Mosaic Awards
First Holding Company to Win Award for Workforce Diversity
New York, NY - September 23, 2013 - On Wednesday, September 25, Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) will become the first holding company recognized for Workforce Diversity in the 13-year history of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) Mosaic Awards. These awards recognize successful multicultural marketing and diversity efforts in the advertising industry. Interpublic's MERGE (Multicultural Employee Resource Groups for Excellence), the umbrella organization for our employee resource groups, was recognized as a "company initiative which demonstrates a strong effort to recruit, retain and promote persons from various ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and also develop programs that enhance employee sensitivity, knowledge and understanding of the various ethnicities and cultures within the corporate environment."
Interpublic Chairman and CEO Michael Roth, the 2010 winner of the Mosaic award for Corporate Leadership, will attend the award show's festivities. "IPG has made diversity and inclusion a central part of the way we do business. For IPG to be recognized as the first holding company in this category is a great achievement, and while we know we still have progress to make on this issue, we are excited to see our MERGE programming receive such distinguished industry accolades," he commented.
"We are very honored that when IPG becomes the first holding company ever to win a Mosaic Award in the Workforce Diversity category, IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth, whose extraordinary and well-recognized leadership in diversity and inclusion has driven IPG's impressive accomplishments in this area, will be there in person to accept the award on behalf of IPG," said AAF President and CEO James Edmund Duri.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Draftfcb, FutureBrand, GolinHarris International, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, Lowe and Partners, MAGNA GLOBAL, McCann, Momentum, MRM, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Leading domestic brands include Campbell Mithun, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Gotham Inc., Hill Holliday, ID Media, Lowe Campbell Ewald, Mullen and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #