- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Nov 14, 2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index Nov 09, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Wells Fargo 2017 Media & Telecom Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2017 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Patrick Q. Moore Joins Interpublic Board of Directors Oct 27, 2017
- Interpublic Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2017 Results Oct 24, 2017
- Interpublic Schedules Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Oct 05, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Goldman Sachs 26th Annual Communacopia Conference Sep 07, 2017
E. Lee Wyatt Jr. Joins Interpublic Board of Directors
New York, NY - June 30, 2017 - The Board of Directors of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced the appointment of E. Lee Wyatt Jr., as an independent director of IPG, effective July 1, 2017. Mr. Wyatt is the current Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Fortune Brands Home & Security, having served in that role since 2011. As previously announced by Fortune Brands, Mr. Wyatt will step down as CFO on July 1, 2017 and will serve as an Executive Vice President at Fortune Brands until his retirement from the company at the end of the year.
Mr. Wyatt's appointment expands IPG's Board to ten directors, nine of whom are independent. Mr. Wyatt will serve on the Audit and Corporate Governance committees.
"Lee is an accomplished business leader with deep financial expertise, having served as Chief Financial Officer of several publicly traded companies for many years," said Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. "As a well-respected leader, Lee has overseen complex businesses at major global marketers and we're confident he will add great value to both our Board and IPG," Mr. Roth concluded.
In addition to his role as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Fortune Brands, Mr. Wyatt served in various leadership roles throughout his career, including as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Hanesbrands Inc. (formerly, Sara Lee Branded Apparel) from 2005 to 2011, and prior to that role, as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Sonic Automotive Inc. from 2003 to 2005.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #