- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Nov 14, 2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index Nov 09, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Wells Fargo 2017 Media & Telecom Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2017 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Patrick Q. Moore Joins Interpublic Board of Directors Oct 27, 2017
- Interpublic Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2017 Results Oct 24, 2017
- Interpublic Schedules Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Oct 05, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Goldman Sachs 26th Annual Communacopia Conference Sep 07, 2017
Interpublic Schedules Second Quarter 2017 Earnings Release
New York, NY - July 5, 2017 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that it will release earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017 on the morning of July 25, 2017. Following the release, the company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day to review results.
To join the conference call, please call (888) 790-3415. Outside the United States, please call (517) 308-9220. The participant passcode is 3002534. The call will be available live on the company's website, www.interpublic.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for 30 days by calling (800) 570-8799 followed by the passcode 2125. Outside the United States, please call (203) 369-3294 followed by the passcode 2125. The call will also be archived and available in the investor relations section of the company's website.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #