- Interpublic Group to Present at the Goldman Sachs 26th Annual Communacopia Conference September 07, 2017
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend August 10, 2017
- IPG Presents 2017 Inclusion Awards August 03, 2017
- Interpublic Announces Second Quarter and First Half 2017 Results July 25, 2017
- Interpublic Schedules Second Quarter 2017 Earnings Release July 05, 2017
- E. Lee Wyatt Jr. Joins Interpublic Board of Directors June 30, 2017
- IPG Wins Top Honors at Cannes Festival of Creativity June 28, 2017
- IPG Hosts Global Women of Color Summit at Cannes Festival of Creativity June 20, 2017
Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend
New York, NY - August 10, 2017 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that the company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on IPG common stock of $0.18 per share, payable on September 15, 2017, to holders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2017.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #