- Interpublic Names Kristen Cavallo CEO of The Martin Agency Dec 12, 2017
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Nov 14, 2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index Nov 09, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Wells Fargo 2017 Media & Telecom Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2017 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Patrick Q. Moore Joins Interpublic Board of Directors Oct 27, 2017
- Interpublic Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2017 Results Oct 24, 2017
- Interpublic Schedules Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Oct 05, 2017
Interpublic Group to Present at the Wells Fargo 2017 Media & Telecom Conference
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --New York, NY - November 2, 2017 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) senior management will present at the Wells Fargo 2017 Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, November 8th, 2017, at 1:00 pm Eastern time, as scheduled.
A link to the live webcast will be posted on the day of the conference on the Investor Relations section of Interpublic's website (http://investors.interpublic.com) where it will remain available for replay for 30 days.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. via Globenewswire