- Interpublic Schedules Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2017 Earnings Release Jan 19, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Citi 2018 Global TMT West Conference Jan 05, 2018
- Interpublic Names Kristen Cavallo CEO of The Martin Agency Dec 12, 2017
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Nov 14, 2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index Nov 09, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Wells Fargo 2017 Media & Telecom Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2017 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Nov 02, 2017
- Patrick Q. Moore Joins Interpublic Board of Directors Oct 27, 2017
Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --New York, NY - November 14, 2017 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that the company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on IPG common stock of $0.18 per share, payable on December 15, 2017, to holders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2017.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. via Globenewswire