McCann and Cathay Pacific Use Artwork to Depict Clients’ Journeys
McCann Worldgroup and Cathay Pacific have created a special birthday gift titled the “Artmap project,” for over one million members of the Marco Polo Club, the airline’s loyalty program.
Marco Polo Club members will receive a bespoke work of contemporary Chinese art via email on their birthdays. The works will be selected based on each individual’s travels with Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon over the past year.
Created using member travel data with a tailor-made art algorithm, each member’s “painted journey”is a customized digital artwork depicting their journey with the airline.
A specially-designed digital brushstroke tool creates a completely new painting for each member, with no two artworks the same. The tool is also designed to give each artmap its contemporary Chinese calligraphy look and feel, inspired by Cathay Pacific’s iconic brushwing brand identity.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018