McCann and Cathay Pacific Use Artwork to Depict Clients’ Journeys
McCann Worldgroup and Cathay Pacific have created a special birthday gift titled the “Artmap project,” for over one million members of the Marco Polo Club, the airline’s loyalty program.
Marco Polo Club members will receive a bespoke work of contemporary Chinese art via email on their birthdays. The works will be selected based on each individual’s travels with Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon over the past year.
Created using member travel data with a tailor-made art algorithm, each member’s “painted journey”is a customized digital artwork depicting their journey with the airline.
A specially-designed digital brushstroke tool creates a completely new painting for each member, with no two artworks the same. The tool is also designed to give each artmap its contemporary Chinese calligraphy look and feel, inspired by Cathay Pacific’s iconic brushwing brand identity.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017