Brooklyn Brothers and L'Oreal Lancome Launch 40 Shades, 40 Powers Campaign
The Brooklyn Brothers is lead creative agency on new work for L'Oreal Lancôme that celebrates the diversity of women. “40 shades, 40 powers” announces the brand’s best-selling foundation is now available in 40 shades. The campaign heralds the power and diversity of all women, by teaming up with 47 incredible women who are each powerful and extraordinary in their own way regardless of age, passion or indeed foundation shade.
The campaign kicks off with a film that introduces consumers to 47 completely different women, one for each shade of Ultra Wear Foundation. From TV presenter Sophie Morgan (shade 01), to innovator and founder of Nubian Skin, Ade Hassan (shade 15), to Joanne Sui (shade 024), the only women in construction logistics for the Thames Tideway Tunnel, the film celebrates the power of women and the diversity of the U.K.’s population.
Additionally, Brooklyn Brothers created three short films to profile celebrated director and producer Gurinder Chadha, Olympic cyclist Laura Kenny and ballroom dancer Oti Mabuse. These documentary style films give insight into what makes these women feel powerful and what they’ve overcome to achieve their amazing successes.
The films and visual are used in a fully integrated campaign across Lancôme digital, owned and earned channels in the UK and Ireland as well as PR and social.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017