McCann Global Health Awarded National Sanitation Campaign in Tanzania
McCann Global Health will be leading marketing and communications for a national campaign in Tanzania as part of a consortium led by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. McCann will partner with local Tanzanian agency, EXP, to build out a comprehensive behavior change communications program on behalf of the Ministry of Health.
McCann Global Health President Andrew Schirmer and Vice President, Account Director, Briana Ferrigno, led a multi-day workshop in Dar Es Salaam earlier this month to explore the ways that the agency could help brand and deploy the Ministry’s campaign to significantly improve the overall sanitation and hygiene behaviors within the poorest segments of the population with the goal of ending open defecation throughout the country by 2025.
This initiative aligns very closely to IPG’s Common Ground commitment, announced at the Cannes Lions Festival last year, which focuses on the UN Sustainable Development Goals - specifically, SDG Goal 6: Ensure Access to Water and Sanitation for All.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018