Hill Holliday Shows How Serena Williams is ‘Powered by Tempur-Pedic’
Champion athlete. Fashion designer. Entrepreneur. Philanthropist. Serena Williams embodies POWER, both on and off the court. What is fueling her power? Ten years of sleep on a Tempur-Pedic® bed.
Tempur-Pedic announced today that the brand is teaming up with the tennis icon to amplify its new “Tempur-Pedic Sleep Is Power™” campaign. The partnership will demonstrate the unique power of Tempur-Pedic sleep as Williams continues at the top of her game.
Tempur-Pedic’s collaboration with Williams is part of an integrated marketing campaign by Hill Holliday that features the tennis great training on-court and the superior pressure point relief she enjoys by powering up on her Tempur-Pedic at night. Beginning this month, Williams will be featured in television, print, out-of-home and digital advertising. The ads, which include the unique “match cut” creative technique, will be supported through social media and PR efforts as well.
“I require consistent, restful sleep in order to be at my best, and for the past 10 years, my Tempur-Pedic bed and pillows have delivered that,” Williams said. “This is the only mattress that adapts to my body, relieving pressure points so I sleep deeply and wake up ready to perform on the court and conquer whatever the day might hold.”
“Through the "Power" campaign, consumers are able to see firsthand how current owners, including Serena Williams, perform at their best and optimize their personal growth by getting great sleep on a Tempur-Pedic,” said Rick Anderson, President of Tempur Sealy North America. “As a longtime Tempur-Pedic owner and someone who lives our brand promise daily, we are proud that Serena is helping us tell our story.”
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017