The Martin Agency and Boyz II Men Make Anything Sound Good for GEICO
The Martin Agency’s 30-second TV spot, “If You’re Boyz II Men, You Make Anything Sound Good” has the Boyz in a pharmacy to sugar-coat one customer’s impending side effects from her medication. The Martin Agency has also created additional digital content featuring Boyz II Men making other bad news/insults sound good, such as "that outfit that you're wearing makes me want to swipe left" or "Mom and Dad, please stop liking every single one of my posts."
In addition, GEICO will be hosting a Facebook Live event where Boyz II Men will sing your custom “Bad Newz” message right from the FB comments section, all in real time!
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017