Momentum and Reyka Vodka Celebrate Pride
Momentum worked with Reyka Vodka, the official vodka of New York Pride, to celebrate all June long with events benefiting Heritage of Pride and the LGBTQ community. The festivities ended at Pier 26 for the three-day Pride Island events which featured performances by Deborah Cox, Patti Labelle, Tegan and Sara, Years & Years and Grammy-Award winning singer and songwriter, Nelly Furtado.
On Sunday, champion skier, Gus Kenworthy, joined the celebration and toasted with Reyka Vodka. The Reyka Vodka Haus was a popular lounge destination for VIP attendees and Reyka Vodka and Iceland Naturally partnered to give attendees the chance to win a trip to Iceland by snapping a photo on the Reyka Swingset and tagging Reyka Vodka.
Supporting the LGBTQ community has always been important to Reyka Vodka. Being made in Iceland, Reyka Vodka proudly embodies the provenance and the people of its native country and Iceland has long been a leader in the LGBTQ movement. Iceland was the first country to have an openly gay head of government, former Prime Minister, Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018