Hill Holliday Launches Ad Council Campaign About New Lung Cancer Screening
Hill Holliday created a new pro bono campaign for the Ad Council and the American Lung Association to increase awareness of a new groundbreaking lung cancer screening. The campaign, “Saved By The Scan,” launched on World Lung Cancer Day, August 1st and includes a lung cancer screening eligibility quiz and a section to share personal stories at SavedByTheScan.org.
This campaign targets the estimated 9 million people in the U.S. who are at high risk for lung cancer and should talk to their doctors about getting screened. high risk individuals include anyone aged 55-80 who is a current smoker or, anyone aged 55-80 who quit smoking in the last 15 years and smoked the equivalent of 30 “pack years” while they smoked (1 pack a day for 30 years, 2 packs for 15 years, or any combination of years and packs that equals 30).
“How often do we get the chance to make advertising that saves lives? With this campaign, brought to life by the unique perspective of Rodrigo Prieto, we get to do just that,” said Lance Jensen, Chief Creative Officer at Hill Holliday. “It’s an honor and a privilege for Hill Holliday to create ‘Saved By The Scan’ for the Ad Council on behalf of the American Lung Association. We hope this work helps raise awareness of this amazing screening technology and prevents lung cancer from taking more lives.”
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017