Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC
New York City has a big problem: there aren't many clean, reliable public bathrooms available. This summer, Jack Morton and Charmin looked to meet this need by piloting the first-ever on-demand mobile bathroom service, Charmin Van-GO.
New Yorkers could visit CharminVanGo.com and follow the simple directions to request a Charmin Van-GO. With just a few clicks, a totally private and super clean bathroom was delivered directly to people in select NYC neighborhoods.
With Black-ish star Anthony Anderson onboard, Charmin Van-GO traveled through some of NYC’s busiest neighborhoods to bring bathrooms to those in need, while surprising and delighting people with bathroom humor along the route.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017