The Martin Agency and GEICO Continue "It’s What You Do"
The Martin Agency and GEICO continue their “It’s What You Do” TV campaign with the latest installment, “If you’re a ref you way over-explain things, it’s what you do.” Timed to launch with the 2017 football season, the spot features a ref with his wife and friends at a fancy, high-end restaurant. The popular “It’s What You Do” campaign humorously brings to life everyday human truths including, “If you want to save 15% or more on car insurance you switch to GEICO, it’s what you do.” To see more spots in the campaign as well as many other GEICO commercials and social content, subscribe to the GEICO channel on YouTube.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017