Subaru and Carmichael Lynch Debut New Spots
Subaru of America and Carmichael Lynch debuted a set of new advertising spots centered around the launch of the all-new 2018 Crosstrek. The new spots showcase the automaker's latest SUV and give viewers an intimate look into the different lives of Crosstrek owners, while featuring the similarities that unify them all – a sense of adventure, both today and miles down the road.
The spots, directed by acclaimed cinematographer Lance Acord, highlight two experiences in which Subaru drivers navigate life’s bumpy roads, as detailed below:
- "Forever Young" – You always want the things you love to last a long time. In this story, a stoic, old fisherman with a long-lasting, older Subaru is hoping to enjoy a day of solitary fishing. But when a young surfer in a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek also arrives at the same remote beach, it’s revealed that these two men – and their cars – have far more in common than it seems.
- "Welcome to the Pack" – During their first weekend road trip together, a young man repeatedly tries to win the affection of his new girlfriend’s faithful – but very skeptical – old dog. Only one thing is certain. No matter how bumpy their road, her faithful 2018 Subaru Crosstrek will be with them every mile of their journey.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017