Genuine and Welch’s Focus on Brand’s Farmer Co-op Model
Genuine, IPG’s digital creative shop, has been named agency of record for Welch’s, after working with the brand on digital and social since last year. Genuine and Welch’s have launched a new campaign, “Farmer Owned. Family Grown,” that focuses on the brand’s farmer co-op model that sets it apart from others in the category. Welch’s has been owned by the National Grape Cooperative Association since 1956 and Its roster currently includes more than 900 family farm owners.
“This isn’t just a juice launched by another conglomerate,” noted Genuine Founder and CCO Chris Pape “In fact, it’s not a company at all: it’s a co-op, a collection of hundreds of family farmers across the U.S. who worked together to produce this powerful fruit, the Concord grape.”
“The juice category is saturated with sensational ads targeted to kids, which has created a lot of mistrust among moms. One of the insights that digital has brought to Welch’s is that they now know just how important it is for today’s moms to know who they’re buying from,” said Pape. “They want to trust the product and know what’s behind it.”
The campaign also includes radio and display ads, paid search, long-form videos and for social media. Genuine also redesigned Welch’s website, and new packaging that will launch this fall.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017