WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
On Sunday, October 15th, the IPG Women’s Leadership Network NY Chapter participated in The American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park. The event raises money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
WLN NY walked in solidarity with survivors, caregivers, men and women from all walks of life who are passionate about saving lives from breast cancer. Led by Team Captain, Stephanie McKee, the team raised nearly $4,000.The IPG WLN Team Page will remain active until the end of the year for anyone who would like to donate.
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- U.S. BANK AND CARMICHAEL LYNCH LAUNCH THE ‘NOSTALCHIC’ COLLECTION TO PROMOTE HOME EQUITY LOANS MINNEAPOLIS - Published on 11/09/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Planet Fitness: New Year's Eve - Published on 11/07/2017
- Bank of America Mobile Banking App - Published on 11/07/2017
- Stella Artois-Vantage Point - Published on 11/07/2017