CARMICHAEL LYNCH DEBUTS NEW TELEVISION ADS FOR OOMA MINNEAPOLIS
Carmichael Lynch worked with Ooma, Inc., a leader in internet phone service for homes and businesses, to create two new television ads centered around the brand’s advanced privacy and security features. The commercials will run in select markets including Atlanta, Seattle, Denver, Nashville and Portland.
“The new television spots highlight everything Ooma can do that most home phones can’t, like be a security system for your home, or block unwanted callers before they call,” said Jim Gustke, Vice President of Marketing at Ooma. “We wanted to show that Ooma is a phone service re-imagined for today’s home in a fresh, fun way.”
Each commercial was shot as a continuous take and directed by award-winning director Eric Anderson, who has won Emmys for his opening title work on the hit TV series, Dexter and Six Feet Under.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018