Stella Artois-Vantage Point
Stella Artois has sponsored Wimbledon for the past four years. In 2017 they wanted to increase engagement around the sponsorship, through on-site hospitality and off-site viewing events. FRUKT and Octagon were tasked with designing and producing these events as well as leading a multi-agency group to deliver a 360 campaign (OOH, press ads, digital content, social, PR, experiential).
Our activations filtered down from the campaign tagline of "Serve One To Remember." We were looking to challenge perceptions of Stella Artois by creating positive associations, and demonstration that Stella Artois could make occasions more special, particularly in connection with Wimbledon. We conducted consumer research to identify what our audience would want. We knew to tap into the trend for exclusive experiences that merge entertainment, rising foodie culture and transitory third spaces.
How We Pressed Play
For our hero event, we took over Flat Iron Square in London Bridge for the whole two weeks of the Championships, bringing together Wimbledon-inspired food, tennis, alternative commentary from Goran Ivanisevic and Matt Richardson, and of course, ice cold chalices of Stella Artois. To create a premium experience and destination, we amplified the theme of hosting. We invited top street food chefs to create interesting food pairings with beer. Our concierge service were on hand to lend an umbrella during rain-stop-play and our walled garden was a beautiful visual highlight. Alongside Flat Iron Square, we also popped up at Constellations in Liverpool in the second week of the Championships. At Wimbledon itself we created a beautiful hospitality area for guests of Stella Artois, run by the hospitality team from our friends at Octagon.
- Over 35K visitors to our screening events
- 833K views of video content
- Earned media coverage: 102.1M PR reach
- 110 influencers engaged with 3.4M earned social reach
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018