Hill Holliday and Novartis Collaborate with Cyndi Lauper for World Psoriasis Day
Hill Holliday worked with Novartis Pharmaceuticals to launch the “SEE ME” campaign for its brand Cosentyx (secukinumab) which is used to treat Psoriasis. The campaign focuses on the brand being real, using real patients, speaking from real experiences, relating to sufferers on a human level and being rooted in empathy, understanding and inspiration.
When celebrity Cyndi Lauper started taking Cosentyx, there was an opportunity to use her voice and story to help patients. This partnership allows Cyndi to not only connect with patients, but also create buzz for the brand in a highly competitive market. With patients in mind, the celebrity partnership was carefully considered and executed to ensure the brand kept its promise to the community to be real. Cyndi is not the sole spokesperson in the campaign as is typical of celebrity sponsorships, but is one of many advocates who speak about their struggle with psoriasis and how they overcame it with the help of Cosentyx. Cyndi’s story is genuine, and she has an ability to connect with the community in a sincere and authentic way. In addition to being featured in a :60 TV spot with two other patient advocates, Cyndi’s story and surrounding content plays out in a six-episode web series —culminating in an original song and music video called "HOPE" — which can be viewed here: www.seemetoknow.com.
The campaign is supported by a surround sound paid media plan, including broadcast, print, digital, social via Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and online video, as well as executed in office and channels.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018