Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads
Working with Campbell Ewald, Milk has launched its second Olympic TV spot. Building off the success of the 2016 Summer Olympic TV featuring swimmer Caitlin Leverenz, the newest TV aligns with the Winter Olympics and features freeski champion, Maddie Bowman. In both spots, both mom, and milk, are highlighted as critical parts of this journey to becoming a champion. After all, 9 out of 10 US Olympians did grow up drinking milk. In Maddie’s case, we leverage a phone call between her and her mom, as well as real home video footage to elevate the authenticity and storytelling. The TV is accompanied by digital banners, and social and digital video shorts.
Additionally, there is companion work featuring Maddie in the kid-focused “Milk it!” campaign. This work shows Maddie and some amazing kid skiers shredding it on the mountain together. We want to show kids that there is awesome inside everyone, all you gotta do is milk it!
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018