Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion
Microsoft’s new spot, 3D Holiday, is an animated story about the power of creativity, kindness and inclusion. The spot tells the story of a young girl who goes on an imaginary 3D adventure through space where she and “Gabe the Yeti” encounter various characters who need a little love and support—which they and their friends readily provide—culminating in a holiday celebration for all. A magical transition then takes us from the stars to a live action scene where we see the hero of our story, Sasha, on her Surface Book imagining the whole story.
The spot encourages everyone to use their creativity to create a better, more inclusive world and gives a nod to the holiday season as a time for compassion and coming together. The majority of the characters in the ad were inspired by those available on Remix 3D, a Microsoft library and community site for sharing and evolving creations made with Paint 3D or other 3D programs.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018